Reminders at a Glance
The following are some reminders regarding the use of the facilities. Please sign below to indicate that you are aware that the violation of any of these terms may result in the loss of your deposit.
1. Birdseed and flower petals may be thrown outside the building as the couple departs. Rice and confetti are not permitted.
2. Alcoholic beverages may not be served or consumed on the church premises.
3. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the church premises.
4. Free-standing candleholders must use non-drip candle shafts. (The carpeting must be fully protected).
5. Nails, tacks, pins, etc. are not to be used for supporting any types of decorations. Only Gaffer tape may be used to secure cords to carpet.
6. The bridal couple’s car should be protected from having offensive words or statements written on it.
7. During special celebration or promotional times, the Sanctuary may be decorated for these occasions, and it is understood that these decorations will not be removed for weddings.
8. At the conclusion of the wedding and reception, the wedding couple is responsible for immediately removing all items, including items rented, and brought for use in the wedding. This includes all items from the sanctuary, bride’s room, groom’s room, fellowship hall and any other area of the church. Harvest is NOT responsible for rental or personal items left in the building overnight.
I acknowledge that I have read the wedding guidelines of Harvest Church and agree to conform to them entirely.