Harvest Kids Ministry asks all parents to check-in their children in the foyer to the front left of the Harvest sanctuary. We use a touch-screen electronic check-in system to ensure the safety of your kids during drop-off and pickup.
If you are attending Harvest for the first time, we ask that you fill out one of our registration forms then complete an orange check-in sticker for each of your children. You will put the top portion of the sticker on your child and bring the bottom portion with you when you pick up your child. There will be a volunteer in the check-in area to assist you with this process. You can complete this form on Sunday morning or you can CLICK HERE to download the form, fill it out, and bring it with you on Sunday to save time on Sunday. After you have filled out this form, your child will be put into our electronic check-in system to make check-in easier in the future.
1. Search for your child using all seven digits of your cell phone number.
2. Find your child on the screen that you are checking in. (If you child does not pull up when typing yours or your spouse’s phone number, please see one of the volunteers to assist you.)
3. Touch the blue box of the time slot(s) that you are checking your child in for. (If the box next to your child’s name is not blue, please see one of the volunteers to assist you.)
4. Touch the blue box of the time slot(s) that you are checking your child in for. (If the box next to your child’s name is not blue, please see one of the volunteers to assist you.)
5. Place the Name Tag on the back of your child, and keep the Claim Check portion with you. You will present this Claim Check to the classroom teacher when you pick up your child after the service.
*Note: There is only one claim check ticket per family, so you can simply show it to each child’s teacher rather than giving it to them. The claim check can be torn in half so that each spouse or caregiver has one.